Online Safety rules at Barrow Primary School
ICT including the internet, email, laptops, digital cameras etc has become an important part of learning in our school. We expect all children to be safe
and responsible when using any ICT. Please discuss these eSafety rules with your child:
* I will only use ICT in school for school purposes.
* I will only use my class email address.
* I will make sure that all ICT contacts with other children and adults are responsible.
* I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty. If I accidentally find anything like this I will turn off my monitor and tell my teacher, parent or carer immediately.
* I will not send to children or adults anything that could be considered unpleasant or nasty.
* I will not give out my own details such as my name, phone number or home address.
* I will not arrange to meet someone unless this is part of a school project approved by my teacher and a responsible adult comes with me.
* I will be responsible for my behaviour when using ICT because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
* I know that my use of ICT can be checked and that my parent or carer may be contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about myeSafety.
Please click here to view Barrow Primary School's eSafety policy.
Please click here to link to the DFE advice for parents on cyberbullying
Please click here link to the ChildNet International site.
For further resources please click here to link to the cbbc website where you will find a range of interactive activities based around esafety.
Alternatively click here to link to thinkuknow a website with esafety games or here to link through to Kidsmart