Single Integrated Development Plan
The document has been produced to match the existing Self Evaluation Form produced by The Office For Standards In Education (Ofsted).
The school’s main priorities for improvement are:
1 Ensure that the governing body is able to hold leadership fully to account for the pupil outcomes and the quality of provision.
2. Secure preparations for the proposed expansion of the school, ensuring that provision for existing pupils is not negatively impacted.
3. Ensure sound financial management and best value with a diminishing budget.
4. Attainment continues to rise in EYFS particularly in CLL so as to also raise attainment in writing, closing the gap in attainment between reading & writing.
5. Ensure attainment remains well above average in all core subjects at all levels.
6. Ensure progress of key groups is above average in reading, writing and particularly maths across the whole of Key Stage 2.
To view the school's development Plan 1- Effectiveness of Leadership & Management including Governance please click here
Or to view Plan 2- Quality of Teaching & Learning, Assessment and Outcomes please click here